Dennys: News Politics Comedy Science Arts & Food

18 March 2009

Thank you to new Feed subscribers!




From Denny: Found this silly joke somewhere. Since I live in the South and still remember the KKK and their threats to me when as a white kid living in Virginia I dared to oppose them, well, I really like the irony in this joke! Definitely a visual of the phrase, "Judge not, lest you get judged!"

Welcome to the new folks who are now taking this feed! Viewing a group of blogs at a glance is a lot less time-consuming that's for sure.

Good news! ALL the blogs now load faster! I finally stripped them of all unnecessary gadgets and anything else that slowed them down. Far more convenient now for all of us.

Have a great day!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain