Dennys: News Politics Comedy Science Arts & Food

03 December 2011

Visual Insights: Dennys Photo Gallery: 20 Cute Child Portraits


Atlas, it's time for your bath

Visual Insights: Dennys Photo Gallery: 20 Cute Child Portraits: From Denny: Check out the adorable child portraits I found on one of my "visual vacations" to rest my brain from mind-numbing blog maintenance tasks. Most were taken by their parents and are quite clever in composition.

How do you narrow down the choices to just a few for a post? Well, it wasn't easy, I can tell you that one for sure! I'll probably do a few more of these child photography posts.

I love portraits and the human face that I'm always looking for creative ways to photograph. This should give you some great ideas of how to photograph your new arrival, the sister's cute kids or just when you are out on photo safari in your neighborhood.
Enhanced by Zemanta
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain